Lots of exciting things going on with our company and here is an opportunity to be a part of it! Are you someone that enjoys taking a deep dive into markets to analyze the competitive landscape? Do you enjoy measuring business performance using such tools as Google analytics and other web traffic analysis? If so, this might be the opportunity for you. HCI Lighting is currently looking to hire for a new role of a Business Research Analyst to perform in depth business and marketing research to help HCI Lighting evaluate the market and our competition. The successful candidate should be very familiar with various marketing and business functions either through practical experience or through education. This position will be analyzing companies and markets worldwide with various methods.
- Currently enrolled in a related undergraduate or graduate degree program, eligible to work the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 work term.
- Experience with google analytics is an asset.
- Highly motivated individual with a great work ethic.
- Someone who is resourceful, can work autonomously and is a self-starter.
- Strong Excel skills; capable of translating raw data into clear analyses.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong time and task management skills to handle various tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all organizational levels.
Skills / Highlights
- Collaborate to develop dashboards and present on key business capabilities, products and services, and financial performance.
- Measure business performance using KPI metrics, such as web traffic analysis and other web/google analytics.
- Work as part of a team to prepare business summaries, investment memos, model analysis charts and risk/opportunity assessments.
- Support merger and acquisition strategy by analyzing proposed business opportunities to determine impact on financial results.
- Evaluate market, competition and industry trends.
Send us an email with your resume and cover letter!